Atentiv owns and operates the Site. Documents and other Site materials (“Site Content”) are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Atentiv grants you permission to download one copy of Site Content material for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is a limited license, not a transfer of title, and under this limited license you may not:
- Copy or modify the Site Content, including the removal of any copyright or proprietary notations
- Transfer the Site Content to any other server
- Use the Site Content material for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose, or for any public display or use
- Post any files which contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other such malicious code
- Post data or content which violates or infringes any third party rights, is false, misleading or inaccurate or injures, defames, libels or disparages any third party
- Interfere with or circumvent any copyright or other technical protection mechanism or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise in any manner deconstruct all or any part of the Site or any software or technology or content forming part thereof
- Post unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, junk mail, or spam
“ATENTIV”, “FOCUSFORWARD”, “AV”, “ATENTIVmynd”, “MINDRUNNER”, “G-STAR ADVENTURES”, “ATENTIVITY”, “ATENTIVskil”, “COSIG”, “MYNDfullness”, and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Atentiv. and may not be used without express written consent by Atentiv.
Atentiv provides a limited one year warranty on products purchased through the Site, as described on our Warranty page: www.atentiv.com/warranty.
Atentiv warrants to you, the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), that this product (“Product”) will under normal use operate substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation for a period of one (1) year from date of original purchase. Consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and Atentiv’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this warranty will be, at Atentiv’s option, either to repair or replace the defective Product during the one (1) year limited warranty period so that it performs substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Any replacement may be, at the option of Atentiv, a new or remanufactured Product. If Atentiv, in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, Atentiv may refund to Consumer the purchase price paid for the Product.
a. The forgoing warranty is limited and is not applicable to: (i) normal wear and tear; (ii) defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including without limitation collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, installation, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use in an unapproved device or if the serial number has been removed; (iii) use not in accordance with the documentation; and (iv) damage caused by the equipment with which the Product is used.
b. To obtain warranty service for any Product that is subject to the foregoing warranty, Consumer must notify Atentiv to obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) and return the defective Product together with proof of purchase to the address specified by Atentiv in connection with the RMA. Consumer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to Atentiv and Atentiv shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty. Any Product returned to Atentiv without an RMA or without proof of purchase will be returned to Consumer at Consumer’s cost. c. The limited warranty extends only to Consumer and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user. THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ATENTIV HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT
7. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY.
Any claim relating to Site or Site Content shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact Atentiv Support.